12th International Conference on the Molecular Electronics
Nanoscale Research Letters welcomes submissions to an article collection relating to the 12th Internatioanl Conference on the Nanomolecular Electronics (ICNME-2016).
ICNME-2016 will make its utmost effort to bring together scientists and engineers from industry and academia around the world to discuss cutting edge issues and the most recent developments in the areas of organic materials electronics and related research fields. The research field covered in this conference encompasses from organic materials, device physics, and soft material physics to the novel characterization methodologies, fabrication technology, and bio-materials for electronics/optoelectronics. The main focus of this conference will be recent advances and futuristic prospects of Nano-molecular Electronics.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Fundamentals of organic molecular devices: Characterization and device physics
- Energy harvesting materials and devices
- Molecular photonics and nanophotonics
- Organic semiconductor devices and applications
- Soft material physics and applications in electronics
- Bioelectronics and nanointerface fabrication
Deadline for submissions: 31 January 2017
Submissions are limited to ICNME-2016 participants only.
Lead Guest Editor: Shyam S. Pandey, Kyushu Institute of Technology
Guest Editor: Takaaki Manaka, Advanced ICT Research Institute
Guest Editor: Toshiki Yamada, Advanced ICT Research Institute
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Nanoscale Research Letters. Complete manuscripts should be submitted through the Nanoscale Research Letters submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on the 12th International Conference on the Nanomolecular Electronics. All submissions will undergo peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Publications in this journal benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact email@example.com.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Nanoscale Research Letters - including articles published in this thematic series!