3rd International Conference on ALD Applications & 2016 China ALD Conference
Nanoscale Research Letters welcomes submissions to an article collection relating to the 3rd International Conference on ALD Applications & 2016 China ALD Conference (Suzhou, China, October 16th-19th, 2016).
The ALD technique has been widely used and explored in numerous fields such as microelectronics, photoelectronics, optical coating, functional nanomaterials, MEMS/NEMS, energy storage, biotechnology, catalysis technology and etc. This is attributed to some unique advantages of ALD, including precise control of nano-scale thickness, superior uniformity across a large area, excellent conformity, relatively low deposition temperature and stoichiometric composition. ALD is receiving great attention for its potential application in microelectronics, photovoltaics, flexible electronics, organic electronics, flat-panel display and other emerging areas. This collection will focus on recent progress in ALD-related research.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- ALD Precursors and Precursor Design
- Simulation, Modeling, and Theory of ALD Growth
- Surface Chemistry/Preparation for ALD
- Patterned and Selective Area ALD
- In-situ Monitoring and Analysis during ALD Growth
- Plasma and Other Energy-Enhanced ALD Methods
- Applications of ALD for Microelectronics
- Energy Storage Applications of ALD
- ALD for MEMS and Sensors
Deadline for submissions: December 31, 2016
Lead Guest Editor: Gaoshan Huang, Fudan University
Guest Editor: Shi-Jin Ding, Fudan University
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Nanoscale Research Letters. Complete manuscripts should be submitted through the Nanoscale Research Letters submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on the 3rd International Conference on ALD Applications & 2016 China ALD Conference. All submissions will undergo peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Publications in this journal benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
• Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
• High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
• No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
• Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact email@example.com.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Nanoscale Research Letters - including articles published in this thematic series!