Open for submissions
Nanoscale Research Letters regularly publishes thematic collections of articles focusing on a specific topic, guest edited by experts in the field. We welcome submissions to the following collections. Click on the links to learn more about them.
Where not otherwise stated, images below are CC0.
Before submitting your manuscript to any of these collections, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Nanoscale Research Letters. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Nanoscale Research Letters submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct article collection please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the relevant article collection.
All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
Sign up to article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Nanoscale Research Letters - including articles published in these collections!
Annual Journal Metrics
50 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
36 days to first decision for all manuscripts
100 days from submission to acceptance
18 days from acceptance to publication
109 Altmetric mentions
- ISSN: 1556-276X (electronic)