- Open Access
Erratum to: in situ-prepared composite materials of PEDOT: PSS buffer layer-metal nanoparticles and their application to organic solar cells
© Woo et al.; licensee Springer. 2014
- Received: 19 August 2014
- Accepted: 21 August 2014
- Published: 16 September 2014
The original article was published in Nanoscale Research Letters 2012 7:641
In the Methods section of our published article , we mentioned that “we developed a novel in situ means of preparing stabilized Au or Ag NPs…”. However, we have recently noticed that the similar process has been reported by Moreno et al. . Hence, we correct the statement in our manuscript by crediting the work by Moreno et al. :
“We developed a novel in situ means of preparing stabilized Au or Ag NPs by the reduction of chloroauric acid (HAuCl4) or silver nitrate (AgNO3) with a sodium borohydride (NaBH4) solution in the presence of aqueous PEDOT:PSS media”.
“We used a simple in situ procedure of preparing stabilized Au or Ag NPs by the reduction of chloroauric acid (HAuCl4) or silver nitrate (AgNO3) with a sodium borohydride (NaBH4) solution in the presence of aqueous PEDOT:PSS media [2–4]”.
- Woo S, Jeong JH, Lyu HK, Han YS, Kim Y: In situ -prepared composite materials of PEDOT: PSS buffer layer-metal nanoparticles and their application to organic solar cells. Nanoscale Res Lett 2012, 7: 641. 10.1186/1556-276X-7-641View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Moreno KJ, Moggio I, Arias E, Llarena I, Moya SE, Ziolo RF, Barrientos H: Silver nanoparticles functionalized in situ with the conjugated polymer (PEDOT:PSS). J Nanosci Nanotechnol 2009, 9: 3987. 10.1166/jnn.2009.215View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Salsamendi M, Marcilla R, Döbbelin M, Mecerreyes D, Pozo-Gonzalo C, Pomposo JA, Pacios R: Simultaneous synthesis of gold nanoparticles and conducting poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) towards optoelectronic nanocomposites. Phys Status Solidi A 2008, 205: 1451. 10.1002/pssa.200778167View ArticleGoogle Scholar
- Solomon SD, Bahadory M, Jeyarajasingam AV, Rutkowsky SA, Boritz C, Mulfinger L: Synthesis and study of silver nanoparticles. J Chem Educ 2007, 84: 322. 10.1021/ed084p322View ArticleGoogle Scholar
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly credited.